An Expunction Lawyer can consult with you and advise as to whether you are eligible to file a lawsuit seeking to have your criminal arrest record removed, and Expungement Lawsuit. An experienced Expunction Attorney can tell you that if you have been found “not guilty” at trial, if your case has been dismissed by the district attorney, if your case was never filed for prosecution or if you were place on Pre-Trial Diversion you may be able to obtain an Expungement of your entire record. Once the court has signed your Order of Expungement, every law enforcement agency having any record of your arrest will be ordered to delete or destroy any record of the case and you will be permitted to deny the arrest in any employment applications and applications for licensure.
- Expungement can Wipe Your Record Clean
- Expungement Lawyer can tell you whether you are eligible for Expungement
- If you are granted an Expungement you can legally deny the arrest on any employment application
- If you are granted an Expungement you can legally deny the arrest on all applications for employment licensing
- Usually within 90 days your record can be cleaned